Each child is encouraged to participate in all activities and parents are given assignments along with their child. There are many activities on the Adventurer menu which serve as a great feeder for Pathfinders. These range from games and outdoor activities, to nature exploration and family camping, to field trips and community service projects.
The Adventurer Club is offered to assist parents in making the development of their child richer and more meaningful.
The Adventurer Club provides fun and creative ways for children...
1. to develop a Christ-like character;
2. to experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well;
3. to express their love for Jesus in a natural way;
4. to learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along with others;
5. to discover their God-given abilities & to learn how to use them to benefit self
& serve others;
6. to discover God's world;
7. to improve their understanding of what makes families strong;
8. to develop parental support for the training of children.